Wednesday, May 9, 2007

The Battle belongs to the Lord

I know the time is running out, but why am I still standing here doing nothing, let the evil one carries on its conspiracy?!!! Oh God, am I wasting the life that You have entrusted on me? Lord, I really 'bue song' to see the evil one takes away the people around me!!!!!!!!

It has been quite a long time I do not feel heavy-laden when I wake up in the morning. Today is different, I felt terrible, terrible sad, as if somebody beside me has passed away. I did not understand why, until I returned to my yishun home this afternoon. I was traumatized when i saw my aunt, who was a Taoist, was doing the Japanese chanting with my uncle, finally everything seemed so clear to me. I knew spiritually, I lost someone...

Recently, my aunt went to see doctor after a period of struggle with the abdominal pain. It was diagnosed that she has some kind of ovarian tumor inside, and she'll go through an exploratory operation at NUH tomorrow morning.

Sometimes, as a christian, we really have to grab hold of every chance to preach the gospel, and win the lost soul for Him, because if we don't do it, the evil one will do it... In one night, monday night, my aunt decided to join my uncle, where I knew God has given me a lot of chance to preach to her, but I did not grab it.

I prayed for forgiveness, I asked God how, because I really despair of my failure to be a christian. But He told me, now is still not too late, this is an alarm, a warning, that I should stand up. And now it's just the beginning of the battle. Therefore, I should not be afraid, I should not be dismay, but to really put in effort in praying and live a life that is driven by the purpose of preaching of the good news...

It's a fight back. It's a declaration of battle. And it's a battle belongs to the Lord, for He has won it on the cross 2000 years ago. Now, I know I am here to win, to reclaim the lost soul...

2Ti 4:2 preach the Word, be instant in season and out of season, reprove, rebuke, exhort with all long-suffering and doctrine. (MKJV)

2 comments:

umbrella lady said...

ya its true. sometimes we might think that share gospel to ppl ard us is very hard even he/she is our close relative or what.

me also facing this problem too. but really need go with His grace loh. at least my frens ask me anything abt christianity, i will answer them or invite them to church. at least i did this. try to live it out as a product of God. haha! =)

jia you ah! =D

keyskid said...

thx alot =)