Friday, October 12, 2007

Guilt of Keeping it to myself

what's the purpose of your life?
what's the meaning of your life?
what's the essence of your life?
is it your life or His life?

"I could tell u hundred and one ways of how i want my life to be, but somehow i just cant find one that matches better then what He has for me."


I could not remember since when I feel so much for the mission. Perhaps since the day I realize that God has been so good to me until I feel guilty of keeping it to myself.

mission is His calling to every one of us, mission is not only going oversea to reach out the people there, but it's everywhere. in fact, we are in the mission field, with every single face we meet in our daily life.

Lord, let me not be the scarecrow in the field, standing there yet dint do anything, let me be part of your harvest crew, let me share the joy of your harvest season, this is what i pray, IJN, amen

*some random thought at late night*

btw, just managed to find back a album named
Passion Worship Band - Live Worhsip from 268 generation (published in 1998). a very mission album which happens to be an album which accompanied me during my early secondary school time. Wow, already 9 years ago. haha


Knocking on the Door of Heaven ( from 268 Generation)

©1996 Kingway's Thankyou Music.
Words and Music by Matt Redman and Steve Cantellow


We will give ourselves no rest
'Till Your Kingdom comes on earth
We've positioned watchmen on the walls
Now our prayers will flow like tears
For You've shared Your heart with us
God of Heaven, on our knees we fall

Come down in power, reveal Your heart again
Come hear our cries, the tears that plead for rain

Chorus:
We're knocking, knocking on the door of heaven
We're crying, crying for this generation
We're praying for Your Name to be known in all of the earth
We're watching, watching on the walls to see You
We're looking, looking for a time of breakthrough
We're praying for Your Word to bear fruit in all of the earth
All of the earth

No comments: